Ryan - Sunrise, Florida
Themes: hope, work

“This I Believe”

I believe that one day I will have a dream that is going to make me rich and have a big house on a beach. I think that every one in the United States has a fair chance to make it big. I believe that there are no barriers in any body’s way, just hurdles that we all have to get over at one point in our life. To me it does not matter if you are dirt poor, most people that are rich started that way anyways. All it takes is work just like anything you do. I plan on working hard my whole life so just maybe my kids could have a better life than I had . It is just something that I know I have to and want to do. I know some people that had nothing at all. They just started working hard. They put work over going out and partying. It has paid off for them. It sounds like a big dream that T am having but we all need to dream about a better life . If we could not dream about making it big then it’s as if we live somewhere else. If a man can go door to door and ask people to start his company with him, that is having a dream. This man is the richest person person in the world. His name is Bill Gates. All this man did is ask people for money and he got over that hurdle that was in his way. I think that all the big companies started out with one person that had a dream of making it big. I believe that one day I will live and become rich. I know that it’s not just going to hit me one day. I am going to work for it until my big break comes. This I believe.