Amanda - Arizona
Themes: Christianity

Faith is a particular religion, a complete trust or confidence. Faith is something people all over the world have. It doesn’t matter what your religion, you have faith in something. For me faith isn’t just following a book word for word, but have complete trust in something I believe in.

I was raised as a Christian. I didn’t necessarily go to church every Sunday, but I believed in God and knew about my faith. I still consider myself a Christian, some wouldn’t. I have made mistakes in my life, and I know I will make more, but by asking God for forgiveness is something I feel like I should do. I do believe God is with me and always there in good and bad times. Without this faith I wouldn’t feel secure. Just saying my prayers at night makes me feel better and know that everything is going to be ok.

I would like to start going to church again. I feel as though you can have faith and not spend your whole life having it revolved around. Faith is a part of my life, and without it I wouldn’t be the same person. When I have hard times and feel as though no one understands, I turn to God and He always gets me through it.