Charlie - Trussville, Alabama
Themes: equality

I Believe

I believe in the equality of all human beings no matter their race, color, or ethnic group. When I see people getting discriminated against it makes me think to my self,” what if I was in that persons shoes, how would I feel, how would I take they type of disrespect of harshness towards me”. I believe that before some one acts they should think about what they are about to do and for reason they are doing it. If they are doing it because of the color of their skin or because of what they look like because if they are they’re wrongfully doing it. Take a look at yourself and put yourself in that persons shoes and to yourself what they must be thinking like,” why this happening to me is, how are we so different”. If you think about what Shakespeare meant we he said,” a name is but an accident of birth,” then you take that to heart and think of what you are doing then it makes everything different. You would think to yourself if I was born into his family and had to live his life thins would be happening to me.

I believe in the treatment of every person with respect no matter what you think about them if they are older than you are younger your parents of your friend then you should treat them with the respect that you would want to be treated with. When you are treating some one with disrespect then stop and think about what must be going through their mind and think of the impression they will have of you for the rest of your life and take that to heart and think about what you are acting like saying and doing in disrespect toward a specific person

If you always think before you act then every thing you do will end up better. If all these things I say are true then if everyone followed what I said then would really be pleasant place to be.