Morgan - Scottsdale, Arizona

They can be really weird and come from the most random situations. I think it is way more important to have a core group of people who are really good friends then to be friends with a lot of people. A tight knit group is the best because in general they are better friends. One thing that sucks when it happens is when you lose that tight knit group because they just think they are better then you and they just start to stop calling you. I know that because it happened to me it sucked and I went into a depression stage for a few months because of it. It sucked because I was friends with most of these guys through elementary school to the end of junior year. That is when they decided that I did not fit into the group anymore and I had to branch out to other people for new friends.

Friendships come from really random places. One would be having a class with that person. If you kind of knew them before that class you start becoming way friendlier with them. Neil would be one of those kids. I never really hung out with him before this year but now we are really good friends and I hang out with all of his friends because of it. Another I would call weird friendship would be the one I have developed with a girl named Kiera that I unintentionally screwed over this year. We started dating when I broke up with my girlfriend and one night it got a like out of hand. I will just leave the details out on that one and after that night we just went are separate ways. I went back to my ex and a few weeks later we started talking again. We are now really good friends and talk all the time.