Shexnieavia - Hollywood, Florida

At a young age your elementary teacher would always ask you: “ What do you want to be when you grow up?”. Some children might have an answer while other may not have a slight clue of what they to become. But I say why ask a young child that question because when they get older they might not be what they said they want to be when they grow up. As the year go by you might be asked that same question again. But you may wonder in your mind,what is our purpose in life?, what is the reason why we was put here on earth?. But I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. The key is to find out what that purpose is even if it might take you some years. We was not put on earth to just sit here and wait until you die and just see if everything that you wish for put on a sliver plater right in front of you. No we was put here to find out what’s the purpose that God put us on earth to do no matter how good or bad that purpose maybe. I think that I might have found out what my purpose might be. Its something that might have to deal with sports and help out people with there problems. I like dealing with sports because I am an athletic and that is something that I would like to stay in as I get older. The only thing that I have to do is make it happen by going to college stay in the same major that i want to do and then after four year have my masters and go out to find a good job that pays good cash. And if that don’t work well i am out of gas and i have to start all over again NOT. I believe that your purpose maybe something that you would like or may not like. But I think that you should work hard and put your full potential to stick with it and make it work to better yourself. So I say “ What is your purpose?”. Can you take it and run with it and strive to make it better, let it go away and find another, or don’t to anything and just sit their and wait until its your time to leave earth. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!.