Brittany - Gilbert, Arizona
Themes: love

Three Little Words: So Simple, So Powerful

I love you

Is it so difficult to say?

I never saw on the news someone died because these words slipped from their lips

We say curse words more often than we say these three small effortless words

It’s not enough for someone to know you love them

But it’s not that hard to tell them

So why not do it?

“If you love someone you say it. You say it right then out loud, or the moment just passes you by”

-My Best Friend’s Wedding

This love does not only apply to having a significant other but to family members, friends and neighbors.

“The reason everyone wants love is because it’s the closest thing we have to magic.”

-Aquamarine

I believe we could stop so many problems (like the Virginia Tech Massacre) if we just show people that we love them just a little bit more. It’s also important to love and forgive our enemies.

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.”

-The Holy Bible, St. Matthew 5:44

I believe we could stop so many problems if we just show people that we love them just a little bit more. It’s also important to love and forgive our enemies. When the we show love towards one another, the world is beautiful and we can do anything. September 11th, Katrina, Virginia Tech.

I love you

I challenge you to say this 5 times today to 5 different people you care about

It’ll change your day

It’ll change your life

It will change someone else’s life