jacquline - monticello, New York

When I started to do this assignment I couldn’t focus on just one thing I believed in. I mean I believe in so much. So I started thinking about life. I started thinking about how I live my life and this is what I came up with. This I believe that everyone needs to live life to the fullest. This is the only life we will ever have so why not enjoy it. Do what ever makes you happy and never live the way someone else wants you to. I used to try to live my life the way people wanted me to. Just work and take care of the kids. I always made sure everything was perfect and up to everyone elses standards. Then one day I realized that this is my life and I have to do what I want to do to make myself happy. So I started living my life for me. This is why I am telling all of you…… If you want to party and live a wild life do it, if you want to work hard and have great career, do it. If you want to have 10 kids,(it sounds crazy) but do it. If you want to just lay around and not accomplish anything, do it because in the end its your life and you are the one who has to live with the choices you make. The saying goes life is what you make it. So make it what you want it to be. I personally don’t want to be a old women sitting home thinking about all the things in life that I didn’t do. I want to sit back and smile and know that I lived a full happy life. I want to be able to tell my grand babies that I experienced the real meaning of life. I believe that people should never regret anything. If you did it, it was obviously something you once wanted so just think about it as another experience that helped to shape who you are and how it has helped you to be a better person. Never let anyone tell you that you are not living your life the right way. Who are they to tell you how to live, do you tell them what to do with their life? Never live in any ones shadow. Be your own unique self. You have to find your own identity and it may take some time but in the end of your soul searching you will know just who you are. Never live life in the past. You got to just get up and move on no matter how hard it may be. It’s called your past for a reason and that’s where it needs to stay. Learn from the past, live in the present and plan for your future. Live life, laugh, play, act silly for no reason at all. Sometimes me and my friends just kick back turn on the stereo and grab remote controls and use them as microphones and sing karaoke all night long just because we can. You can’t always be serious in life sometimes you just got to let your hair down and have fun. Even if it is crazy and stupid just laugh and have fun. Me personally I laugh at everything. I will laugh today at something that happened 2 weeks ago. That’s just me. Life means so much to me and I have a lot to live for I have two beautiful daughters loving friends and family that always have my back no matter what. Life is awesome and it’s even better when you live it the way you choose. So just have fun and enjoy yourself cause once life is gone you can never get it back.