cody - twin falls, Idaho

How do we know what is right from what is not?

How do we know what poeple are telling us is the right and not actually the wrong? How do we know they are not just trying to prone us to be their way, to believe what they hold as right. We don’t actually know that everything we have been taught through out our lives is the correct way, or the right things to think.

Everything I have absorbed in and about; life, love and this world we live in, is what some other person has taught me. Who is the one to determin that people were smarter then others? How are they picked to tell us we have a smart brain or one that is not quite as fast as others? Who gets to choose if my son is a genuise or a mentaly challenged child? Is it all the schooling that gave them the power over our believes? Where did the first right or wrong develope, who got to make the decession of what made the frist crime? How were they appionted the right of making those important decessions?

All the things I’ve seen, all the things I’ve heard about the things they believe is right , all I’ve learned about the things they percive to be wrong, how do I know that is correct? Through my life, with all the things I have been watching and observing, makes me wounder if it’s all a way to get us to follow one persons idea of the way our world should be run. Not god, but the man we put in charge of our lives, our worlds and the future of our children.

The things we teach our children to believe in or to think have all been installed into our brains as being right. I can’t help but think it may all be wrong, we may be teaching our children the wrong morals and values. If we are not setting them for a future of success but only for failure. The things we teach them now may very well be what destroies our world and our civilization. The knowledge we share with our children may lead to the end of all things.

This is what I believe should be the things our scientist and specialist should be looking at as well as all things we believe in. I do not think it is right for people to believe others are wrong if they do not believe there is a god or devil, if they wish to raise their children with different believes then others. These people should have that right and not be judged. To much of our time is focused on the bad things people are doing in this world, when we do not actually know that they are wrong. I believe we should be free to make our own choices in life and the way we raise our children. The right to believe what we choose with out fear of some one telling us we are doing one of them wrong.