Lynette - Louisville, Ohio
Themes: family, setbacks

I believe that family is one of the most important things in a persons life. I believe that even if you have no friends you have your family. When your life seems to be goimg all yroung then all you have to do is talk to your family and they will help you. In my family someone is always there to help another person out and I Believe that this is how it is supposed to be. I believe that if all you have is your family in this worls then you will survive. In April of 2003 I was going through a very tough time coping with my baby nephews death and it was a real tough time. But as I hve said my family was there to help each other out throughout this time. My sister did not think that she would make it through all of this and we all helped her out. She had a lot of family there to help like they should be. I believe that family is one thing that everyone needs and that no one should have to go without a family. Family is something that everyone is born into butit is your own choose to stay with the family. There are a lot of things that happen in the family that could tear them apart but if it is a strong family like mine then they would stick together. I believe that even if someone in the family does something wrong to hurt someone you should still love them they are your family and they always will be. I believe that no person in this world should have to go without a family and that no matter what love your familt till the end because they will always be there for you.