Jakkie - Longmont, Colorado

Laughter is the best thing ever. My great-grandma always told me that you have to get your “daily laugh therapy” in everyday and believe me, I do. Laugh therapy is when you laugh so hard that your stomach hurts and you are almost crying but you just can’t stop; it makes all of life’s little problems go away, puts you in a great mood and gives you an amazing ab workout.

Laugh Therapy isn’t always easy, sometimes when you’re not feeling much like laughing it helps if someone holds you down and tickles you like crazy. Now as the tickle subsides and the laugh therapy ends your mind m ay wander back to whatever it was that put you in the bad mood in the first place; but regardless that’s time you just spent having fun, without a worry in the world.

The beauty of Laugh Therapy is that anybody can get their daily dose of it. It’s not like a lot of other forms of entertainment where you have to pay for it like a movie, or the coolest new video game. Laughing is the most fun you can have, without having to pay a dime.

As much as I wouldn’t want to admit it because I try to be such a happy go-lucky person, I often find myself in a bad mood. The same boring song plays over my radio over and over on what seems to be every station, I walk into school just not wanting to be there, and the people around me all seem annoying because they’re being so loud and obnoxious. I know that I could change it all around if I would just join into some of the “annoying” behavior and laugh along with them. But for some reason, I don’t and I stay in the “funk” until something happens that I can’t help but laugh about and then suddenly all the annoying things become funny, all of my problems become a little bit smaller, and that song that’s been on the radio all day long becomes… enjoyable.

Everyone should try Laugh Therapy, it won’t make you live more days but it will make your days worth living… and that is what I believe.