Abi - Salem, Ohio
Themes: pleasure, work

I believe in going on vacation. I believe that I should have the time to take out of my life and take a trip for myself. I believe in relaxing when I am on vacation. I believe that when on vacation the rest of the world stops and I am free from stress that everyday life brings upon us.

I can take a vacation anywhere. My vacation could also last a very long time of just a few days. It doesn’t have to be any exotic destination. It could be anywhere I would enjoy. One of my favorite places to go is Myrtle Beach. I love being there soaking up the sun rays and dipping my feet in the ocean.

The first time I ever went on vacation was when I was 10 years old. We went to Myrtle Beach for a week with my family. It seemed like it was going to take forever until we got there. I remember how excited I was to see the ocean for the first time. Also, I remember all the sea shells that cracked under my feet and the sand that is soft, but to hot to walk on so you would have to run really fast to get to the ocean or under the umbrella. I remember having such a great time and wish I could go back to that very vacation. That was also the first and last vacation that my whole family got to go on together. My grandfather passed away a few months later. He brought joy to everyone he knew, and I miss him everyday that passes. We returned to the beach 2 years later and it just wasn’t the same without him.

All around the world people want to take a journey away from home and take trips to places they have never gone before. Everyone has that special place that they want to visit before they die. Since taking a trip is so expensive, most people never get the chance to go to that special place they have wanted to go for years. If you do get the chance to take the trip you have been dreaming of for all your life it goes by so fast you don’t even feel that you ever went. All you have left of vacation are the memories and the photographs.

I think it is important to take a trip because a lot of people are very stressed from work and school and they just need the time to power back up. It is also a lot of fun and you are away from everybody. You don’t have to worry about being to work on time. Or having you boss yell at you about everything. It is your time to be yourself, and do whatever you want to do.