Samantha - Austintown, Ohio
Themes: pleasure

Candy Can Solve Any Emotional Problem

I believe candy can solve any emotional problem that presents itself to us. Whither big or small, a great piece of candy can always change an unhappy moment to a better one. Just because we get older doesn’t mean that we can’t go crazy whenever we are handed our favorite piece of candy.

I believe that everyone has a small sweet tooth in them somewhere, and maybe if they would give in to their candy urges they would see how good candy can make them feel. It’s possible that if everyone shared his or her favorite piece of candy, the world could become a friendlier place to live in. I believe a piece of candy can bring a smile to a persons face, and maybe that smile will travel to someone else and just keep being passed on to make people happier.

Whither they’re a chocoholic, enjoy mints, hard candy, taffy, or more classical like the dumdum, everyone has a certain type of candy that they just can’t get enough of. I could be having a horrible day, just watching it get worse as the minutes fly by, but when I come home and open up a fun size snickers bar and enjoy the first bite, its like the day just stops, all my troubles just seem to fade away, and I was just relaxing at home enjoying my favorite piece of candy. How do most girls handle a bad break up? There is the period of mourning, regret, and then best of all, chocolate. After every one of my breakups I always went out and got a giant bag of candy to drown my sorrows into. Even though my heart didn’t really feel better, just forgetting what had really happened and enjoying one of my favorite sweets seemed to make the moment a little better.

Now I’m not guaranteeing that piece of candy will end a deep state of depression of change the outcome if a loved one just died, but I got to admit when I put a piece of my favorite candy on my tongue and I can feel the sweet sugary goodness run threw my mouth, a little bit of happiness comes upon me. Some might not agree, but have you ever noticed how someone feels when there eating his of her favorite piece of candy? I bet there is a huge smile on their face, ignoring everything going on around them, and not even caring why they were so upset in the first place.

Next time you’re in a slump, go out and get a great piece of candy, pop it in your mouth and see what happens. I believe candy can solve any emotional problem that hits us, just try eating some candy, the sugar rush that goes threw the body will change the gloomy mood and brighten up the day, even if it is only for a minute. I believe in candy.