Rene - El Paso, Texas

I Believe High School Makes You!

Believe it or not high school makes you. All the B.S and drama from high school inspires you into becoming what kind of person you will become. It has the biggest impact on you from your teens to becoming an adult. The more stuff you endor the stronger or weaker mind frame you will have through out your life. For example, when I was in 10th grade some ugly rumors where said about me. My closest friends turned there back on me and I had no one but my self. That broke me down for awhile but I learn from ever experience. Your probably thinking what good could come out of these rumors and betryals? Well I learned how to be self dependent. I reliezed I didn’t need anyone but me to get me by. I became a stronger person and learned great life skills out of this issue. I guess I grew up in a way, or I matured a great deal. See almost every teen in our country is just trying to fit in. But I think that’s the problem, we are trying to fit in so much that we will do anything to be cool. Everyone wants to be accepted and the way teens are accepted is by being cool like everyone else. But adults do there own thing. They do what they have to for there kids and family, because they learned from experiences, such as high school. I’m a high school senior and my life will be what it is because of what obsticals I over came through out my high school years. I’ve learned a lot and gained a lot and will remember what made me. High school, and this I believe.