laura - el paso, Texas
Themes: family, love, setbacks

NPR: Where is the love?

I believe that love begins from the inside and grows for your loved ones if shared correctly.

I believe that love is all you need for peace to occur. In these days, people have become very busy and stressed, that is the reason for the lankness of time to share with their families and even for themselves.

Tell me, out of all your friends, how many of them have their both parent together? Of my friends, four of the five have divorced parents and that includes me.

I can not believe that people can be able to forget love. It appears to me that we are much or very much I must say into that of the war, we are very busy trying to figure out how to make more money to buy cloth, cars, cell phones, and all that luxurious stuff that puts people in a higher economic position and that gives a better status, that is the reason that we forget to give love or to be loved.

Parents seem to be oblivious about their children, and brothers and sisters appear to not remember each other. I used to sit down at the table in the dinning room and eat supper with both of my parents, my brother and my two sisters. But time has passed and nothing is the same and I know nothing will be the same anymore.

My parents got divorced a few years ago and since that time we have all change a lot, what happened? Did they forget how to love each other? Or they simply stopped thinking of showing it every day?

I believe both happened: they stopped thinking of showing it to each other and they just forgot about it.

Why don’t we just make peace with ourselves? Is it too hard that not many people do it? Or is it that we don’t know how to?

In this age, I think it is a good time to start thinking of living our lives in a safe and lovely manner, we are not here forever. We don’t take our cars and our lap tops with us when we die, we just take the memories that we remember of, and all the good and the bad stuff that have done in our lives.

I believe that is better to have a happier life instead of worrying too much for stuff that soon or latter will disappear or that will stop working.

LIVE YOUR LIFE AND RMEMBER TO SHOW YOUR LOVE SO YOU WON’T FORGET ABOUT IT.