Maria - El Paso, Texas

I believe money won’t buy you happiness and save your life

I believe that the value of money is worthless because you don’t quite need it to survive it’s just something that you yourself need. I don’t really take money as the way that I need it because without it I can’t do anything; I take it as something that is useful at certain times. I don’t like the fact that many take advantage to the offers that they make you when you know that it’s not going to last and I might not be worth it. Money can’t always be with you and give you what you want especially when you need it.

My dad had gone really sick and we had rushed him to the emergency room. After not seeing him everyday and him not being able to talk to us for a week, my life was nothing. He needed to be transported to another hospital or clinic so he could be treated better, but we didn’t have enough money to pay for a room and a helicopter, so he stayed there at the hospital and was treated there. After almost loosing him and the doctors not quite knowing what to do, they attended him with extra care and did there best to have him out of there. Now that I think about it and look at my dad, he is very happy and doesn’t need anything but love to live his life the right way. My dad was well treated and afterwards they asked him why he chose not to take him away and said that he didn’t needed to because he was going to be happy as long as he got out of the hospital. He was very confident that they were going to cure him. The doctors where surprised because they had offered him some plan to get free money and he didn’t need it. He would say that as long as happiness is in you, you are living like how you are suppose to with no worries about anything.

Money only gets in the way sometimes, but is not a real help and is not there when you need it the most. Without it it’s just like having it as long as you live your life the way you want to and the way it should and for another opportunity and chance to live again and open your mind to a new beginning and fresh way for everything. You cherish your way of living by the kind of person that you are, meaning that you don’t need to be rich to buy clothes or accessories and many things later you forget them and its all gone. Many people don’t have much to offer but are very happy because they have each other and everyone’s support which in that case only people that don’t appreciate others or life are very self-conscience because they have no one that they can rely on.