Evan - Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Themes: pleasure

I believe everyone should follow their passions.

I believe everyone should follow their passions in life because we need something to look forward to that keeps us going. My grandfather said once before he died never let anyone take your passions away. I didn’t know what he meant back then because I was so young. Now that I am older and somewhat wiser, I hope. I interpreted it as do what I love to do and keep doing it. I have been fortunate enough to pursue what I call my passions a lot when I have fee time; I’m doing what I love. I finally realized what he had meant when he said follow your passions. I realized this when I found myself thinking about what I wanted to do on my free weekends it was always spending my time outdoors. It’s what I enjoy and love to do.

My passions are the outdoors, every chance I get I spend my time outside doing what I love to do fishing and hunting. Follow your passions. I have learned that my way out of life is through my passions. Whether it is sitting in the woods all alone for a weekend chasing a big buck or cruising the shorelines for that one monster fish I’ve been waiting for. Follow your passions.

I never miss a chance to go hunting or fishing. There are only so many chances you get in life to do it, between work, school and life it self, I better take advantage of what time I have in-between to get out there and do what I love. I have found over the last few years of seeking out what I call my passions. I have learned more about my self, I have learned how to balance things school two jobs a girl friend and my friends. I also learned that I’m not out there for killing or catching I’m out there for the camaraderie of being there I guess I’m out there for the ride you could say. Weather I catch or kill something it really doesn’t matter I just enjoy being there. Follow your passions.

I believe every person has at least one passion and should always try and pursue it every chance they get even if it’s only once a year. I do realize everyone is not as fortunate as I am to pursue their dreams week after week. I do think everyone should at least try and pursue what ever they call a passion.