Ryan - Tyrone, Pennsylvania

I believe that I never have to completely grow up in life. I feel that if my life ever became too serious, and I lost the kid inside of me, then I should end my life at that point. There will never be a good enough reason for me to stop playing video games or watching any type of cartoons. I want to be able to play my grandchildren in video games at 80-years-old, and I may still have a chance at winning.

No one can ever tell me that I’m too old for any of these things. I am only as old as I feel inside. I want to be able to interact with my children and grandchildren through methods of play. I want to be able to sit down with them and watch an episode of Looney Toons or maybe an episode of my favorite Japanese anime, Dragonball Z. I want to be able to laugh and smile when Bugs Bunny or any other cartoon character pulls an amazingly funny stunt.

Ever since I was a young boy, I would always play video games, watch cartoons, and laugh my head off. It was a great way for me to forget about difficult times, and I still do all those things today. I remember days when I would come home from school, and the first thing I would do is turn on the television to watch Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network, or to play a video game. I would watch cartoons for a few hours, and even my mom would sit there and actually watch the shows with me, or watch me play my games. I liked having her around and hearing her laugh while I was laughing and having a good time. It was one way that we could interact together.

This is how I want to interact with my children and grandchildren. It is a great way to keep in touch with them and be a part of their lives, because cartoons and video games are a large part of some kids’ lives. Also, it’s a good way for me to stay young at heart, though the aging process is still happening. I never want anyone to think I’m too old to be playing games or watching little kids’ shows. There is nothing wrong with laughing and having a good time when you are older, and this is the way that I want to do it.