Erin - Richmond, Kentucky
Themes: hope

This I Believe…

There have been times in my life when I thought I would never find someone to spend the rest of my life with. Luckily for me, I have found that someone. I know that I am only a freshman in college, and you might think that I have no idea what I want. You may be right, but it just feels right. I feel a connection between us that I have never felt before. I know it sounds crazy, but I love him and he loves me. He is very important to me. He takes care of me when I am sick, or if I just need someone to talk to. He is always there, or just a phone call away.

I believe that there is someone out there for everyone. Every woman will find their “Mr. Right”, and every man will find their “Ms. Right”. They are out there somewhere. All you have to do is look.

There are times where you think that it is hopeless. Whatever you do, don’t give up. Be persistent and know that your day is coming. Just keep looking and never give up. There is someone out there for you. I know you might be thinking that you have no chance in the world of finding the perfect someone, but you know what, you will. Don’t be negative or pessimistic. I thought I would never find that someone.

I went through a time when I thought I would lose him forever. We both decided that we couldn’t live without each other and we decided to give it a second chance. So far it seems to be a much better relationship and things are getting back to normal.

To be very blunt and out there, you will find that someone you are looking for. Just give it time and you will be surprised at what you will discover.