Andres - El Paso, Texas
Themes: morality

I believe everyone has the right to live. I believe a baby is a gift from god. Then why do every 10 seconds is a baby killed? How can a mother kill her son?

Every time I stop and think that every 10 seconds a life is taken away by the form of abortion I get full of sadness and disappointment. I don’t understand why someone would kill her own son or daughter. Doctors say because the baby is still inside the mothers’ stomach while performing the abortion it isn’t considers a homicide; then why do the laws in the U.S. accuse you of double homicide if you kill a pregnant woman? Just stop and think how stupid and contradictable can some laws be?

If they don’t want to have kids then they should not have sexual relationships. Have they ever thought on having their kids and giving them for adoption? Or are they so selfish they only care of their stupid life. They are killing the next generation because us teens we are no longer the future of tomorrow we are now the present of today.

I believe we don’t have the right to take away the life of someone else when God has given it to him or her for a reason. 47,175,907 have been wounded by abortion. This is more than battles like civil war or World War 2! A scary thought is to think that the baby finishes out in a bucket and or in toilets.

Do you believe in cannibalism? Well it’s time to start pointing fingers. In Taiwan they eat baby fetus or babies regularly and they go out to buy them in hospitals as we would go and buy roasted chicken to the store.

I believe in God. I believe in life. I believe we should stop abortion all over the world. I believe 5. You shall not kill.