Antonio - El Paso, Texas

Not everyone has the chance to go to school as the majority of us. Everybody should be given the opportunity to attend any college. My name is Tony Rodriguez, and I believe in that everyone should get the chance to attend college

When it comes to college, not everyone has the chance to attend just because they can’t afford it or just because they don’t get accepted. I believe people with at a high school diploma or GED should get accepted to any college at an affordable price

College is suppose to be a place of opportunity, but how can it be a place of opportunity if many don’t get the opportunity to go. Yes there is help, but you have to qualify for the help and not everyone qualifies for enough money to attend.

Ok say you do qualify, but what if your parents don’t make enough money to support you, like help you pay for gas and books. Yea you will most likely to have job, but is it going to give you enough to pay for your utilities and necessities.

College should be at a price that every one could afford, even without a good paying job.