Rene - El Paso, Texas

“I Believe”

I believe that money isn’t everything in this world, but I also believe that money

makes life easier and cooler

I’ve been alive only eighteen years, is not too much but in those eighteen years I have realize that people need money to survive and to have a happy way of living , even tough many people said differently and don’t want to recognize it.

It is very different the life style of a wealthy family from a normal, and a poor family, I could use my family as an example. When I was a small kid I remembered that my parents used to fight a lot because there was no money and they could not find a job as a grew my parents started to earn more money and I those fights started to stop. It really changed our lives we moved to a better house, in a better neighborhood.

Money is a very important role in a family because members of a poor family tend to do anything to make money and one of those things is crime, they tend to get into gangs, sell drugs, or rob stores, most of them do those things because they don’t have another choice, they also get killed or are sent to jail and cause sadness and pain in the other family members.

This shows that it does not matter whatever the people said about money not being necessary for happiness, money it is always going to be an important role in life, even if they don’t like it.