Bronson - El Paso, Texas

I believe in justice. Sometimes life is not fair in making a wise decision on whom and how to give the punishment, not realizing that more then one person is getting hurt justice is not served. Let me give a prime example, someone is going into a persons back pack the owner of the back pack, then politely not to snoop through his back pack but the person does not listen, then the owner then takes it to a higher person, but the person still insist in going through the persons back pack, so the person removes the person from the back pack, now the higher person send the owner of the back pack to the office, for discipline.

Justice is not served unless that person has done the harm and paying for whatever was done, but at times there are persons paying for some things that might not have been their fault but were there at the wrong time with the wrong people. I strongly believe there is more guilty people out in the world today then there is inside paying for the harm that was done. I believe we have rights to decisions just as there is consequences to decisions we make, but the law is changing and justice is not being served like it should.

Furthermore, justice is not equal I feel is not enforced to be right for all the wrong doing nor equal to some of the things that are just as bad enough to harm everyone, at times it’s a minor thing and it’s being punished worst that if it was a murdered or stabbing… drugs in turn are all around but it is being miss handled and not punished enough for the drugs found.

Justice will only be fair if only you have the means to find the evidence to prove yourself to everyone that are going to testify for you and help you get out of the crime you have been accused of and sometimes and yet that sometimes won’t even help you defend yourself unless you hire a great attorney to speak for your rights and all.

We all have freedom to speak, choices to make and there are consequences to all the wrong choices we make. We do have choices until we ourselves take those choices away from us,that will no longer be our choice, that’s why I believe justice is so important and will always be as long as we are alive. This I believe.