Hannah - Saco, Maine
Themes: work

It may be one of the hardest things for some to accomplish. In your life you face obstacles that you can only look back on. And what are you going to do with these memories and lessons you have learned from? As you explore the different ways to overcome your fears and the differences you had with so many people. But what have all these people, obstacles, fears, and accomplishments done. They shape who you are and who you will become. Without them what are you left with, but what you are told. You only become who you are, with the knowledge and wisdom of your own experiences. I believe in becoming your own person.

No one can tell you how and no one will tell you when. I like to think of life as trail and error. Throughout life you make multiple errors, but you learn about yourself from each misjudgment. Perhaps you admired someone so much; you dress like them or style your hair a certain way. It may sound trite but if everyone was the same, no one would be different. By being different or having different out looks on life, the world becomes a learning opportunity. You can learn from others and challenge yourself to see other opinions. What can you as a person offer the world around you? You can be yourself, be accepted by others and share your knowledge and wisdom. I believe in becoming your own person.