Andrew - West St. Paul, Minnesota
Themes: pleasure

Man’s Best Friend; The Recliner

There are many questions in life that, I nor anyone else in the world can answer. But I do know the correct answer to one of life’s burdening questions. One day as I was paying my utmost attention with one eye open in class, my teacher asked me, “Andy, where do you stand.” I didn’t know what to say, so as I rode back from home that day I thought about it. I came up with one valid, pure, and true answer. I would much rather sit. I believe that a comfy recliner would beat any spa house any day of the week. Also, you can tell a lot about a person by there recliner. As for mine, if you look close you will see stains and u will see creases. If you look at the arms you will find the wood worn and worked from hands constantly gliding over it. I believe that a recliner will not judge you nor pressure you. At the end of a long day I plop down and put on the tube and fall asleep with by head tilted back and drool down my face. I believe that if there is one thing to look forward to at the end of a long day it is unwinding in a recliner. This is believe.