Victoria - Mars Hill, North Carolina

I believe in being passionate. I believe in doing what you love just because you love it. I believe in driving an hour just to get to that perfect spot to take that perfect picture. I believe in quitting your job because you feel like you are a bigger help to people who were devastated by a hurricane. I believe in doing what you love.

I believe in smiling. I believe that everyone should be given an opportunity to smile, even if they lost everything. I believe in dancing off-beat and singing off-key while painting a newly replaced wall, just to put a smile on a face that hasn’t smiled in months. I believe that everyone should get a shot at happiness.

I believe in respect. I believe in treating others with the respect that they deserve, even if they have made you angry and all you want to do is tell them that. I believe that a good attitude can make all the difference. I believe that if you walk around with a smile on your face that it is contagious, and that’s the way it should be.

I believe in friendship. I believe in having someone there to catch you when you fall, no matter what. I believe in making your friends your family. I believe in always being there to listen to someone’s problems and trying to do my best to help, even if all I can do is tell them that it will eventually be okay.

I believe in hugs. I believe that a hug can make someone’s day, and sometimes that’s all you need. I believe that everyone deserves to know that they are cared for. I believe that some people don’t know how to tell others that they care, but that if you look at their actions you can see it.

I believe in love. I believe in taking a step back from a relationship, even if you have been in it for years, if you aren’t happy. I believe that when you love someone you will know it, with no questions. I believe that I am happy, and that I will find love someday. I believe in being happy just the way I am.