jarel - covington, Washington

I believe in love, that it is real and exists throughout a whole persons life, but

sometimes it takes some time to find. Without love, the world would be a more darkened

place and everyday would be a battle of survival for affection. There is more than just

one specific type of love, there is love for your family, you’re friendship with others, and

also love for that special someone. When you first meet that person in your life, you

become completely speechless when it comes to love. Whether its goose bumps or

butterflies in your stomach or a big blood rush, rushing throughout your whole body. You

fall deep in love. It’s breathtaking, and can easily raise your spirits up high. True love is

wonderful, it’s a magical experience, but even though its special, its not all about how

you find your true love, but the mystery behind it is what keeps you two together.

I remember the first day we really hung out. I cant even explain how nervous I

was at the BBQ , and I didn’t know if she was still going show up at all but I still

would’ve waited all night just to see her, and when she finally did I was so anxious., I

was just looking around an I saw her from the corner of my eye and I was like “Omg It’s

Her!, What do I do?! What do I say?! “and then we hugged and everything else went

blank inside me. The very first thing I wanted to do was to get away from everyone else

and that’s when we walked away, with me holding her hand, and I already knew she was

nervous too, because her eyes said it all .I would cross the world for her, because she’s

my world, she makes me so complete. I go crazy, knowing we can make it, but

sometimes I feel weird and I just say things to bring me down saying stuff like “nah’…

It’s not gonna happen“ but then again I look at her, and its like I feel that maybe, maybe

it’s just fate, and that I just still feel like I’m dreaming, and I say its not real, but I don’t

think I feel that she’s the realest thing in my life, because it seems to good to be true.

But then I realize that fate can bring two people together, but love is what keeps them

together. It’s one of the best feelings you can ever achieve in your life. It can bring you

the greatest joy or it can bring you down to the lowest of the low. To me, it doesn’t

matter if people think I’m stupid believing that we wont make it, saying things like, “

Ohhh don’t worry, you’re still young, you don’t know anything yet.” But people don’t

know what our relationships been through, and what it’s like when we’re with each other.

So it doesn’t even matter anymore. Love can be obtained by anyone, so why should

someone just give it up when others are in doubt? Its like peeing in your pants, people

can see it, but you can only feel it.” This I believe.