Tierny - Wylie, Texas

This I believe

I believe something that everyone has, and everyone take for granted.

I believe in friendship. To me, friendship is the thing that should mean most in your life. It is one of the few things that you, have control of. No one can tell you who or how to pick your friends. I believe that your friends are you weaker half, their strong points are your weak points, and your weak points are their strong points like you complete each other. I believe that best friends are the people that are closest to you. They relate and act like you so much that you could not live with them because your parents could not handle you as siblings.

I believe that your friends say a lot about you. The expression Guilty by Association is the perfect example of this. People judge you on who you are seen with. Everyone is different and has a wide variety of friends. My best friend was a total opposite from me, and people never understand how we became best friends. She is an intelligent person and enjoys going out and having a good time, she enjoys reading and doing math. The people that she is most like are people that I would never be caught in public with. I am a person going out getting dirty, and just having a good time with anyone. We became best friends in 5th grade. We get on each others nerves, and we do fight, but that is one of the things that happen in friendships. We have many good memories, but one of the best was when I first met her family. Her parents went out to play darts, and we tried to tie her sister to the bed. Let’s just say her sister doesn’t like me anymore.

She has made a huge impact on my life. When I start to go off the deep end, she seems to pull me back right before I go too far. My world would be totally different if I didn’t have my friends in it. I have many different friends and they all teacher me many different lesions. I learn from there mistakes and try not to make them in my life. Friendship is one thing that help everyone get through there day