Colleen - Stephenville, Texas

I believe our constitution is a plan to create the land of abundance in Bible prophecy. Return to these roots and the task ahead of us will never be as great as the Power behind us!

We have freedom of religion, all faiths are welcome here, but we have separation of church and state to keep the government out of moral issues. That is how our founders set things up based on Jesus’ teachings.

Our heroes, who died for freedom and for making this world a better place, will have died in vain if the American dream of self-government free of tyranny and big government oppression dies.

Throughout history, big government has caused more harm than good, often

hiding tyranny under the guise of good intentions. Our founders knew big

government would always mean a gang of evildoers.

Scandals about big-bully police policies abound!

Prisons propagate violence, sexual abuse and crime. Placing non-violent

drug users in this “breeding ground” is policy bordering on insanity or

reefer madness! The tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical gangs deal drugs

that kill many more annually than all illicit drugs.

We tolerate their salesmen!

The VA Tech shootings may be another case of PROZAC SYNDROME: of a

prescription anti-depressant causing someone to go postal. Here is a link to a heartbreaking video every concerned citizen will want to see called: Drugging Our Children!

Patients all over the world testify to Cannabis’ help in treating chronic pain, multiple sclerosis, gastrointestinal (GI) tract disorders and HIV/AIDS! Some scientists speculate that cannabinoids play a protective role in the brain, slowing the rate of disease. A study has shown THC is far more effective than available Alzheimer’s drugs to treat symptoms and halt the disease’s progression.

A 1974 cannabis study on cancer found that THC slowed the growth of three kinds of cancer in mice. The Drug Enforcement Agency shut down that study; buried that life saving information! Suppressing these results, validated by many studies since the 70s, is a much bigger scandal than sex in the oval office!

Prohibition triggers violence in our streets and along our borders. It incites terrorists by forcing senseless policy on other nations. It fuels corruption of public officials and injustice in our courts. The statistics reveal that racism is epidemic in the drug war.

Our foreign policy is senseless. Instead of being a shining example of liberty to the world, we try to dictate democracy! We have abandoned our Constitution and the founder’s ideal of nonintervention.

Leaders responsible for current quagmire will one-day answer to a higher

power for their crimes against humanity. It’s time to end the terror by

changing our intrusive, big-bully policies, both foreign and domestic. The

monetary and environmental costs are staggering and the human suffering

Stop war, save the American dream! Restore justice in America; construct science based drug policies about saving and rehabilitating instead of ruining lives. Warriors can get their adrenalin rush increasing public safety; chasing murderers and violent sexual predators.