jroi - petoskey, Michigan

4- 17 – 07

I believe in friendship

I believe that there is a friend in all of us. To me the most important thing is having someone, so you are not alone, someone to confide in, to support you, a companion. Friends can come in many different shapes and sizes. Maybe it’s your brother or sister, a colleague or a school mate, it could even be mans best friend.

Friendship defined is a person who has a strong liking or trust in another. It means so much more to me. To me it means some one who is loyal, a sympathizer, a well wisher. Some one who always supports me. A perfect example of this is my dog. My dog is always happy to see me no matter what is going on. She always loves me no matter what and stands by my side.

I believe in a friend. Someone that you can trust in. In my life I am blessed there are many different people that I can trust in. They have always been there for me through the hard times and the good. One of the most difficult times was when my parents were going through a divorce. After seventeen years of always having them together it finally happened. I was devastated and I did not know what to do. Thank god that my friends and my boyfriend was there for me everyday supporting me and just loving me. I felt like I could tell them anything without judgment. Always trying their best to sympathize and understand me. Calling me everyday to make sure that I was ok and just spending time with me when all I could talk about was what was going wrong I my life. They had a unconditional love for me. They are true companions.

I believe in friendship, in a buddy or a pal. I just hope that everyone has someone to confide in weather it be a family member or a colleague, school mate or even the family pet. I believe that this has a lot to do with living a happy a successful life.