BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE

Anton - USA

I always give my best I effort in everything I pursue. I feel as though there is no reason to give up, become discouraged, or quit. I believe that you work for it you can do it and do it a lot to be the best you can. The best thing we can do is stay positive and be motivated to succeed. I have found that in life there can be good and bad times but you just have to be patient and persevere. You have to be able to push hard and keep working to achieve your goals. Nothing can get in your way. There will be obstacles in your way but I refuse to let them stop me from fighting to the end. You will always be the best you can and do not give up and your goal is the best thing to do in your life. How do you be the best you can in life?

I have realized that in life the ups and downs we experience as human beings are part of everyday living, but if you have goals you can learn to deal with them without letting them hinder you. You have to have the mentality that you can accomplish anything in life that you want to achieve. You have to be willing to put in hard work and effort, otherwise you will find that you will miss out on the goals you want to achieve. In my life I did not have a mom and my mom have schizophrenis and she did the best she can to be a mom. To be all that you can be and accomplish thing in your life you got to push it to the top. You need to be able to see the good and bad things in your life.

In my life I do the best I can in football and my goals were going my way and I did the best I can to be on the top completing my goals. I come from a long way in my education in my life to be the best. I believe that you got to put in the work and do your own thing to be what you want to be in your life.