Danielle - Boones Mill, Virginia
Themes: hope

I believe in a tomorrow

Every day I go to bed because I believe in a tomorrow. When I wake up in the morning, I get up because I believe in a tomorrow. I get dressed and grab my books and say goodbye to my dog because I believe in a tomorrow. Then, I get in the car because I believe in a tomorrow. We drop my mom of at work, and then I go to grandma’s because I believe in a tomorrow. I eat some breakfast and watch the weather channel because I believe in a tomorrow. Then I get in my grandpa’s jeep and go to school because I believe in a tomorrow. When I get to school, I go to the gym and talk to my friends because I believe in a tomorrow. After that, I go to my classroom and unpack then I do my morning work because I believe in a tomorrow. After morning work I go to math with Mr. H. because I believe in a tomorrow. Then I go back to homeroom and have spelling and grammar with Mr. Carlin because I believe in a tomorrow. I stay in the same room for reading because I believe in a tomorrow. After that, my favorite subject, lunch and recess because I believe in a tomorrow. I grab my books and go to science with Mr. H. because I believe in a tomorrow. Then I have religion and my special because I believe in a tomorrow. My last subject is Social Studies with Mr. Carlin because I believe in a tomorrow. I pack up and go through the car line and get in my grandpa’s jeep and go to grandma’s because I believe in a tomorrow. At home, I watch some TV and eat some dinner because I believe in a tomorrow. Last of all, I go to be and my sister reads and then I go to sleep because I believe in a tomorrow. Every day I do this tiring routine and I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t believe in a tomorrow.

I believe in a tomorrow because my parents promise me a new day full of new adventures. We would not make any promises or have any fights. We wouldn’t pause games to finish the next day. I don’t think we would do any of these things I didn’t believe in a tomorrow.