Ronnie - Wingate, North Carolina
Themes: integrity

Honesty

“I have found that being honest is the best technique one can use. Right up front, tell people what you’re trying to accomplish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice to accomplish it.” –Lee Iococca. Honesty is the human quality of communicating and acting truthful, and with fairness, as best one is able. Honesty can shows courage, as well as maturity, and I myself have found that honesty can and will keep you out of trouble.

Honesty can show courage. I feel many people do not realize this but it takes a lot of courage to say what and how you feel about certain things in life. Honesty can be found difficult, and may sometimes take a lot of practice and patience. But no matter how I may look at it honesty is still the best technique I can use no matter what.

Honesty can show maturity. Many times there can be hurt and pain when dealing with honesty but a mature person can prepare for that and work through it with the other people. When trying to be mature it is very hard at times but if one is honest I promise it will make the matter seem a whole lot easier than one think. But no matter how I may look at honesty is still the best technique I can use no matter what.

Last but not least honesty can and will keep one out of trouble. I have found out that you will dig yourself into a deep whole with lies and deceit. So I say why not start of with a clean slate by being the first time honest. I have always stated that if you tell one lie you will have to tell another one to cover that one up and at the same time you are digging a deeper whole for yourself.

I will never forget the time I lied to my parents about a money situation. I told them that I had paid a certain bill but come to find out I didn’t. When my parents found out they where very upset with me. After the big ordeal was over I found it was very hard for my parents to ever trust with money there money again. I must say it was very hard to regain their trust back but when I got it back, I showed them that I am very mature and that I would not ever lie to them ever again.

“I have found that being honest is the best technique one can use. Right up front, tell people what you’re trying to accomplish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice to accomplish it.” –Lee Iococca. Just be honesty in whatever you do. Cause no matter how I may look at it honesty is still the best technique I can use no matter what.