Shereka - Charlotte, North Carolina
Themes: love

I believe in love. Love is patience, love is kind, love gave me piece of mind. Love is the most wonderful feeling anyone could ever feel. I’ve been through alot of issues dealing with love good and bad, but one day God saw fit to send me an angel. An angel who loves me more than life itself. Not only does this angel love me with all his heart, but he loves all three of my children just as much. As stated earlier, I have had my share of ups and downs with love. This is an exclusive love, a love that only comes once in your lifetime. The strangest thing to me is that after going to school with this angel eleven years ago,I would have never looked at him twice. Now this is the very man God, put in our lives. I must say for the very first time in my life im experiencing real love and it feels real good for someone to love you just as much as you love yourself. I’m having the best time of my life. This angel is the prime example of a great man, and ladies you all know it hard to find a good man, but everyday I thank God for a great man. A great man who loves me for me, flaws and all. Love is divine. For someone to cater to my every need, take care of all three of my children as if they were his very own, to be there financially, to make any sacrifice just to see you smile, I believe he would climb the highest mountain, swim the largest sea to prove his love to me and to top it all off, for him to put up with me by myself is love. Everyone wants to be loved, and this is why I can truly say I believe in love.