Daresha - Marshville, North Carolina

“I believe that having a best friend can be life changing, and be a big help to others who need a friend.”

I believe that a best friend is there through good times and bad times. A best friend comforts and give good advice to others.

A best friend is like having your favorite pet go with you everywhere you go. “ I believe that a best friend never leaves a good friend in the dark. “THIS I BELIEVE.”

“ I believe that a best friend shares family memories, and eat home cooked meals together as we eat we ask each other how the work days went.

“ I believe that a best friend makes you laugh, make jokes, and even cry with one another, a best friend also knows how to a secret when it is the right time for secrets.

A best friend visits, when sick in the hospital, and is there to keep the mind from thinking about problems that may have occurred.

A best friend travels with you when a trip is taken or vacation to share memories that no one else knows about.

In my personal experience I have a best friend, and her name is shonta and I love her as if she is my other sister. She is the “Godmother”, of my new born baby and is there when I need a lift in hand.

Shonta has all the quality needs to be a best friend, that’s why she is my best friend. My best friend is my shopping partner when I say “ Let’s Go” she go and when she say “Let’s Go” I go.

“ I believe that a best friend share something in common with each other, they have the same style, as well as the same personality.

In the end I think that having a best friend is wonderful but many people should choose their best friend wisely, because some best friends can be a back stabber.

People who have a best friend made the right choice, because people need someone to talk to, to laugh at, and just having a buddy sometimes have a tendency to have better lives, and having a better life is where a person needs to be.

“ I believe that a best friend also is honest about everything that comes out of their mouth. We should be able to believe and trust their words.”

A best friend has the most memorable moments for back in the day middle school and high school moments. My best friend and I have a great laugh every time we are around each other, we even make both our family members laugh as much as we do and as we would say “ That was some good’ol times.”

My best friend and I has never any conflict for seven years and to me that’s good because most best friend relationships don’t last a year I remember when were in middle school everybody were cool and when we go to high school everybody weren’t so cool anymore except my best friend and I, as we stuck together our relationship has gotten stronger and stronger.

As the years get older and older as I learn, I wouldn’t trade her for anything because she has been my best friend for about eight years so “ Why Stop Now?”

THIS I BELIEVE