Tina - Midland, North Carolina
Themes: hope

I believe in dreams. Dreams are goals to work for in life and a reason for living. Dreams can be life changing or can simply be a day-to-day dream. A life changing dream can be that one day wanting to live in a wonderful place such as the Virgin Islands. A day-to-day dream can be to relax, sit and read a book. Whether they are big dreams or little dreams, no matter what, everyone has a dream.

One day I thought of my dream for my life. One day marry the man of my dreams, my price charming. Start a family and to live in the country with a big yard and a white picket fence. To finish my schooling, get my degree and get a job in my field and be able to provide for my life and the life of my family.

In dreaming, I can picture how I hope my life will turn out and hope that one day is does turn out this way. Once I accomplish these dreams I can add more to them. Believing in dreams is like having this deep down emotion that one can strive to get to, but it may take a year or even forty years to reach it. Being able to catch the dream would be like catching a butterfly, it is easy, but one has to chase it and does not know where or how it will land.

I have several dreams and so does everyone else in the entire world. If there is anyone who does not have a dream then it seems that they have already accomplished their dream and has no worries about their life.

Seeing isn’t believing, believing is seeing. Once a person believes their dream then they can see it. I never worry or not whether my dream will come true because in my heart I know that every dream I have will be apart of my life and will never fade. If a person believes in dreams then it will become apart of their lifestyle and how they live. Everything will be associated toward their dreams. I believe that around 80% of dreams that people have will cost more than $500,000 dollars only because some dreams will become fantasies and will never happen because they are so far fetched that the likely hood of it ever happening is a very small percentage, but some dreams nowadays do not have a price as long as one believes. I have a dream to one day live in the Virgin Islands, even though that dream may cost a lot, as long as I believe in my heart I know it will happen one day.

My grandparents had a dream after they retired to one day travel to all the fifty states, even though they have worked toward this dream for years. They believed in their hearts that they would one day accomplish this dream and just this past spring they went to their final fiftieth state, Hawaii. Now this dream has been accomplished even though it has taken them years to get there.

Seeing dreams come true in other people’s faces becomes very touching to me because I see their facial reactions. I just can’t wait for myself to experience the hope and faith that I have toward my dreams in order for them to come true. What I believe is what I believe, and I believe in dreams.