robert - kc, Missouri

I Believe

Fries, a milkshake, and a wad of meat, your average fast food meal, no they are the characters of the greatest show on earth, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Aqua Teen Hunger Force, commonly known as ATHF started a few years ago as a small show on adult swim, it then grew into the most loved show on television.

ATHF is, simply put, amazing. The writers pack so mush action and comedy into each 15 minute episode, but when it is over you still want more. I laugh so hard after viewing ATHF that I can hardly breathe. The fact that a floating thing of French fries, a milk shake, and shape shifting a wad of meat can exist in the world of today is inspiring. This show is so insane that no one can not like it.

Each character in ATHF is unique in their own way; Meatwad is the youngest in the group and is the most naïve, Frylock is the smart one in the group he is always picking up after the others, and Master Shake is the retarded one in the group he is always picking on Meatwad and he once created sentient mold from being a complete pig. There is also a myriad of other characters that interact with the Aqua Teens.

With DVD’s, dolls, and even air fresheners Aqua Teen Hunger Force is easily the greatest show in TV history. In this ordered world you can never get enough of the insanity of the Aqua Teens. I believe in Aqua Teen Hunger force.