Thomas - Mobridge, South Dakota

I believe in laughing at yourself. In the light of such tragic events in Virginia. I’ve had time to reflect on my own past. Mr. Cho was a loner, so was I. He was picked on, teased and laughed at. Not only was I then, but still are , at times.. But I learned not to internalize the wounds caused by those slings and arrows. Sometimes beating the perpetrator to the punch,. Self depricating humor works, and we all have a good laugh. When you internalize, it builds up. And the result is either being locked up in an institution somewhere, or wose case, a tragic event as what happened ealier this week. I also believe in Gods ultimate justice. There was a country song played a few years back. Don’t laugh at me, Don’t call me names. It asked politely, you know, don’t do this, because it just isn’t nice. The writer goes on saying: We’ll all have perfect wings..someday.So above all I believe, laugh, love, forgive, and wait for Gods either approval or disapproval.And gloat in that you may have perfect wings, when it’s all over. Those that hurt you, won’t. This I believe