Jordan - San Antonio, Texas
Themes: carpe diem

I I Believe. . .

I believe you should live life to the fullest no matter what. The worst thing that anyone can ever experience is the feeling of regret. Regret is an emotion that cracks open a person’s heart until that sequential thirst is filled. Living life to the fullest is telling your feelings of love to a lifelong friend, or dancing in the rain just to experience the feeling of bliss.

You only have one life to live. It is your choice how and what you do with it; whether you are fifty years old and going back to college to make a complete career change or twenty and getting a tattoo for the first time. Sometimes bold choices may not be the smartest but they are what make life living for. Helen Keller once said “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing”. These experiences shape and form a person’s life story into a thrilling novel.

I take risks and live my life to the fullest every chance I get. While I was in Boston looking at art schools, a close friend who I had not seen in long time drove an hour into the city on his 21st birthday just to see me. It was raining; we walked about, rode the subway, and sat in the park catching up. Huddled together with his arm around me to keep warm, we shared a kiss. A kiss has the power to ignite feelings and change one’s life. Unfortunately, it was time to go and who knows if we will see each other again. But by taking a chance I became vulnerable to experience life without regrets in a world full of boundaries. That was yesterday. Today is a new day and the possibilities are limitless!