Mavy - Miami, Florida

I believe in choices. Life unfolds through the decisions one makes every day. I am not good at making decisions. Choices for me are inevitable but I can never come to my senses and decide on just the right one. I have always had trouble when given a choice, what to choose, where do I want to go, what should I write about, what career should I follow if not both, what route do I take, should I call today or not? I can never make up my mind, and as an indecisive person, I always have someone pick for me. Through the years, I have learned that everyone knows best, but no one will ever know what is best for you other than yourself. I am still on the path of discovery down that road, the one of which I am still getting to know myself and having a mind of my own. What I have found so far is that people, no matter who they are or what they do, are given choices and make their own desicions every day with the

help of no one. I understand that in order to do such a task in the presence of numerous amounts of choices, responsibility and maturity are to be an acquired trait.

I believe that choices are what unfold your life and paves your own path as you live each day. Making choices say a lot about the type of person one is and how they think. As for

me, I am always trying to make decisions in order to please others; I have learned that it can not always be that way because I am my own person as well. I am not a psychic; I

can not predict the future and can not always tell what is to come of it, but neither can anyone else. There are always choices to make, it is an everyday task I face where those choices seem endless. I believe that with age comes the wiser part of a being, where one would be able to recollect their thoughts and have a more organized

orientation of their own decisions. Being a college student, growing and eventually becoming an independent individual with my own responsibilities to take care of, I have now faced the most important choices ever in my life. Choices are a part of everyday life among all of us, the decisions we make upon them are what make or break us. Because of choices, our decisions based on them are what causes us to make mistakes and learn from them, they are what differentiate rights and wrongs. Because of choices, people learn more about themselves and the world around them, they way they think and how they encounter and approach problems. Without choices I would not be able to choose between a right and a wrong path, or even be able to distinguinsh them from each other, I would not know what is best or worst for me. With choices, I have become the person I am today.