dulce lucia - albany, New York
Themes: love

Dulce Solano lopez Morel

I believe in love

I believe in love. All our life it’s about love.

All your feeling, all your acts, all your activities, all your smiles, all your laughs, your tears, everything deab with love.

You can love different ways.

You can love your friends. Without friends I am sure that you would die. You also love your family, without family you can have education and you can be happy, because family is the base for everything. But exist a stronger love.

When we say the word love, everyone think that is only love to other person that could be your girlfriend or boyfriend. You know why? It’s because this kind of love most of the time is stronger, in this love we find sometimes deep feeling that we never felt before.

In this love we fight, we laugh, we trust, lonely in this love we feel jealousy.

We feel like a butterfly in the stomach every moment we see this person. This is about true love, when you love someone that you even don’t know why he likes you.

It’s when you just love everything in this person, his smile, his eyes, his hair, the conversation we share together. It’s when you ignore all the bad things in a person, and you just see the entire good thing. That is hard, because nobody is perfect, only god.

I’m miles miles far away to home, and I know who you feel when you don’t have all these people close to you, you just feel empty inside. You just need love, you just need these people. You need give and receive love with all the people around you.

I know what is love, because I can’t have in this moment these people in my life, I can’t touch them, I can’t speak with them, I can’t laugh with them. I need just a hug from my mom, my dad, or I just need one fight with my sister’s or one dance with my friends, tell secrets to my friend, have someone to listening to you when you are sad, someone that give you a hand when we needed. I need a kiss from my boyfriend.

Everything comes with love. I need love.

That’s why I believe in love, because love is family, friends and boyfriend or husband.

Love exists every day, at every moment. If you don’t have love in your life, you are unhappy, because LOVE is life.