ashley - ALBANY, New York

Life is about learning and making mistakes but being able to correct them the next time around. Every one makes mistakes and because of this there is a major need for forgiveness. I believe that every one deserves forgiveness; every one deserves a second chance.

From the day we are born till the day we die, our lives are a constant series of tests to see how well we can live. A struggle in life is merely a test or quiz to see if we can pass with out losing spirit. While traveling this long high way I call life, it is expected that we will take a wrong turn, or will have to follow detours. This is merely another test, an expedition to see if we can survive.

On this adventure, in making mistakes and taking wrong turns we will eventually hurt someone who is along for the ride. These are more serious tests, and these tests will decide if our relationships are strong enough to with stand, and if that person will continue on this ride. In order for this person or persons to continue, they will be forced to with stand the stress and annoyances of taking all the wrong turns. When a person is able to forgive it often brings along amazing relationships, this shows us how strong the relationship is meant to be.

What if they did not forgive us? What if they didn’t give us that second chance? We would never have known what could have happened…

I believe that every one deserves another chance to make it right, another chance to be forgiven.