malcolm - albany, New York

Everyone has their own beliefs that help guide their life, help them make choices. But the stronger someone’s beliefs are the more they are imprisoned by them. Limiting oneself is what creates the dull person that you swore to never become as a child. If you are bound to your beliefs because they are what has helped you come so far in life, then let them guide you, let them help you make decisions, but don’t let them hold you back, keep you from exploring new things.

If one keeps an open mind they can bring themselves to try anything, always learning about something new and always meeting a wide variety of people. This also helps one feel younger, if you keep your mind open. By trying new things you stay adventurous and you are willing to take risks. And don’t ever worry if something doesn’t work out, just think to yourself, well…that’s not really my thing but I enjoyed the experience or that was too much fun but I wonder what other activities are like. Doing this will keep your energy up and you’ll feel great about yourself everyday. On top of that, you will be the person that people want to hang out with to have fun or to feel better because of the mood your always in.

So I believe stay happy, follow your beliefs with some slack and never let yourself get caught up on something that didn’t work out well.