Lynnette - Albany, New York

What I believe forms who I am. I, like many other people, don’t have just one belief that forms the way I am. I believe that God is existent and that he does control things.

I believe in being STRONG, strong like vines wrapping around a fence. I believe that being honest is a virtue. I believe your life is more valuable than we know. I believe in helping the homeless. I believe in relying on other people but simultaneously being completely, independently self-governed. I believe that your best friends are people who know everything about you, imperfections flaws and greatness included, and are still with you. I believe there is no such thing as love at first sight. I believe in loving unconditionally. I believe that you’ll always be cared for. I believe the ability to love unconditionally does not come easily. I believe that you’ll always care for someone no matter how cold hearted you may think you are. I believe that the impact YOU make on people is more important than what you do with you life. I believe that YOUR life is more valuable than YOU think it is…

I believe that knowing who you are is a lot more important than being who other people think you are.