Kathy - Pflugerville, Texas
Themes: hope

I believe that we are called to congruence in our life. When our thoughts, feelings, words and actions are congruent with one another, we feel good and enjoy life. When our thoughts, feelings, words and actions are not in alignment, we experience life difficulties.

I believe that happiness is an inside job. Unhappiness in any aspect of our life directly relates to internal incongruency.

I believe we are all called to make a difference in this world. The biggest difference we can make is the example we set when all our actions come from a place of inner alignment.

I believe our lives are best lived in the present. Living our lives either thinking about the past or worrying about the future only steals the precious moments of today.

I believe that the key to happiness in life is to love ourselves first.

I believe that we are all here to save ourselves. We are not here to save anyone else, but we can help them by setting an example of how to live a congruent life.

I believe that as we save ourselves, we save the world.

I believe that in the end, only love matters.

I believe that annoyances, hurts and frustrations are only petty distractions. Yes, they seem large, but in the long run only love matters.

I believe we have the capability to change our attitude every moment of every day, and as we change our attitude we change our lives.

I believe that we create our life every moment of every day, and we can create it any way we want it to be.

I believe that our best life choices are made from a place of empowerment and love. There is nothing noble about doing something nice for another person that produces martyrdom, frustration or incongruence within us.

I believe there is an energy bigger than all of us that created this world. You may call this energy God, Yahweh, Krishna, Source Energy, The Universe, or whatever. The name is unimportant.

I believe that in the game of life everyone can win. No one has to lose so that you can win, and you do not have to lose so that someone else can win.

I believe that we all deserve respect, and as we respect ourselves we teach others to respect us.

I believe that one person having more does not cause others to have less. I believe that there is abundance available for all. Money isn’t everything, but is it a beautiful thing. It is a blessing, and it is good.

I believe that we are born perfect, whole and beautiful. I believe that no one is broken. I believe that we can choose to release all of the hurts and wounds of our childhood and we can find joy.

I believe we can get ourselves out of any box that we have chosen to put ourselves into. No one else ever puts us in a box. Because we are the ones who choose to place ourselves in boxes, we can take ourselves out of them through conscious choice and directed energy.

I believe that children are the hope of the future, and that as we help a child we help the world.

I believe that peace in the world begins with peace inside each individual.

I believe that beauty is an inside job. As we accept and embrace who we are, our natural radiance shines through.

I believe that we all are infinitely loved by our Creator.

I believe that we all have a host of unseen spiritual helpers available to us at all times. Whether your name for these helpers is saints, angels, guides, ascended masters, intuition, or whatever, connection with these helpers can radically change your life for the better.

I believe that our homes reflect who we are on the inside, and that by changing our environment we can clear out old patterns that hold us back in life.

I believe that as we listen to and follow our inner guidance our lives begin to heal.

I believe that the capacity to heal is inherent within every one of us. We have the ability to heal on every level: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.

I believe that there is great hope for mankind and the world. Hope is available to all of us in unlimited measure at all times.