Debbie - Charlotte, North Carolina

I can remember back to one of the most magical Christmases of my childhood. It was the year that Barbie and Ken pulled their amazing camper under my Christmas tree. More importantly, it was one of the times when my entire family was together and celebrating with me. I believed this moment would last forever.

There are moments in your life that define who you are and moments that force you to ask yourself . . .what do I truly believe in?

These are a few of the things that I believe:

I believe that music is truly a universal language.

There are times in your life when you can’t see clearly to put one foot in front of the other. I believe this is the exact moment when a true friend will take your hand and lead the way for you.

I believe that money does have an energy, and what you do with it matters.

I believe that when you decide to run to the store without makeup, this will be the day you will run into your old boyfriend with his new girlfriend.

I believe there is a day, an hour, and possibly even a moment, when we actually get it. We know exactly why we are here and what we are meant to do.

I believe that reading can change your world – one story at a time.

I believe that we are exactly where we are supposed to be at any given moment.

I believe that we do look better as we age. Have you ever looked at an old pictire of yourself and thought what was I thinking?

I believe that nobody every admits to actually liking the current President. It’s only after they leave office when we praise their foreign policy, or point out that they were one of the great orators.

I believe that things do look better after a good night’s sleep.

I believe that truth always wins – someday and someway.

I believe there is some crazy karmic reason why I always get the shopping cart with the one wheel that is moving in a complete different direction from the others.

I believe the customer is not always right, unless; of course, you are the customer.

I believe that people can change, and they do!

I believe that beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.

What you believe in is not as important as the act of believing. True belief is the result of a lifetime of learning.