Martha - Kansas City, Missouri
Themes: love

Someone for Everyone

By: Martha Grate

I believe that there is someone out there for everyone to love, and be loved by. I believe

that not everyone finds that person, and you have to search for them. I believe that love won’t

just come up to you, and hit you like a speeding train. So many people wait for their soul-mate

to just come up to them, and say, “I love you ” And then carry them off to live happily ever

after. In reality, it’s different. It’s sad, but true. The person that you’re meant to love is not

always standing right at your door, waiting. But they are out there, looking for you. This I

believe.

We have all seen movies where the actor or actress plays the role of a person that is

absolutely perfect, and that anyone would love. As you see this in the movie, you think, “Gosh,

why can’t I find someone perfect like that? Someone that looks physically flawless and has the,

widely looked for, amazing personality.” It seems that these lovable characters don’t even exist

in reality, but I believe everyone has a person somewhere in the world, that would be perfectly

made for them. Everything about this person is what you have been searching for. Others may

not think this person is one hundred percent attractive, or have that amazing personality you brag

about, or they may not see the same smile he gives you that makes your day. You see differently

than others do.

It makes me feel so hopeful to think that, if I look, I will someday find the man for me. I

know I’m still young, but I have “gone out with” a lot of guys, none of them remotely close to

my perfect man. I’m either shy around them, or can’t be myself, or they’re to busy all the time,

or maybe they are just ugly. I’m not one to look solely on looks. I believe that a person’s

personality totally impacts their physical looks. If a guy is not stereo typically good-looking, but

is the nicest guy ever, he would seem attractive to me. And the hot guy, who’s a conceited jerk,

wouldn’t seem that attractive. I believe that when you find the person you’ve been looking for,

you’ll know immediately. You won’t have to debate or think about the bad things about them,

because there won’t be any. They are just how you pictured them.

For everyone, there’s someone who’s above all the rest. He will be the most physically

attractive guy in the world to you, and also everything about his attitude, how he acts, how he

presents you to his friends, how he treats you, and how you can see how much he loves you in

just his gaze, seems untouchable by any other guy. It’s so exciting to look forward to love,

knowing there is someone out there that will love you back, just as much as you love them.

There is someone for everyone. This I believe.