Carl - Ennis, Texas

I believe every one should have a LIFE LINE

Imagine that every place on earth had an advocate for life with an unselfish desire to help sustain the living creatures of this earth. By right of awareness we are the stewards of all life on earth. Giving the chance, life will evolve in to greater and more wonderful forms. As far as we know now at this point we are the only conscious beings in existence any ware. As life has adapted and changed so must this conscious awareness on earth evolve and shed destructive habits that once served life well but now must focus and think on a totally different level. We are the intelligence that must preserve life.

It is to this end that I hope an idea will form. An idea that will take the direction and knowledge of many people to work. An effort that will belong to no one and every one. No connection to one sect, denomination or race but to all. That idea is that every person on earth should have access to knowledge. To be able to communicate freely. To be able tell what is happening to them and ask for help or give help. If we are to help each other we must able to reach each other!

I believe that if we can make a device that will give every person on earth the ability to communicate we will do more to stop wars, hunger, disease and atrocity around the world then any other one thing. People will do things in secrete that they will not do if every one knows what they are doing. There are many people that want to help and many that need help. Most will help them self if they know how. Let’s give them the tools to do this. Free communication for every person is the only way

I right now have a device that will access the internet, make phone calls, send pictures, movies, emails, tell me my location and give my location to others. Now imaging that every person on earth could do this! Knowledge could be shared on a level that has never happened before. Freedom for every one to share what is happing to them, to learn and to ask for help. Injustices would be seen for what it is every ware in the world! I know there are hundreds of reasons why this will never happen but if every person that reads this can add a reason why it can happen then we might just find away. I have no idea how get this started but I know a lot of you out there do.