James - Albuquerque, New Mexico

The need to establish ethical management of the National Security Agency (NSA)

Big Business and Special Interests currently control the United States, not our citizens. Corrupt practices continue to occur daily; with little or no accountability. Back room agreements continue because of our Representatives rights needing to be protected.

I fully support the protection of our rights, and that includes our rights to be fully represented by our elected officials. A person with no money has as much right to have desires and exclaim their ideals; more so than any Corporation. Yet corporations direct the actions of people, and people lobby our representatives. Heartless corporations have to some degree taken over our country.

Couple corporate-influence of our representatives with foreign lobby groups and our representatives have little choice but to act counter to the desires of the United States People. To do otherwise is to commit political suicide. To win in today’s political climate a representative needs a great deal of money for staffing, the media, and pandering.

We need not sacrifice Freedoms to gain Security; a detailed account is provided for National Security Agency (NSA) management that would representatively and “ethically” police our politicians and everyone working with our government.

Please voice your concerns and solicit support to help us regain our democracy. The link below provides links to our Senators and Congressmen. Certainly contact your own representatives, but share your concerns with all United States representatives.