Sharon - Rockwood, Tennessee

I believe I can accomplish all of the goals I set for myself.

I have many goals that I hope to achieve throughout my life. Some goals that I set are somewhat small or just things that I hope to accomplish from day to day. One of these goals could be something like: do well on an English assignment, do something nice for a particular person, or stand up for a principle that I believe is important.

Some goals are very important to me or things that may make an enormous change in my life. These goals include such things as the following: become a nurse, marry and have a happy family, be a good example to my little sisters, and make a positive difference in as many lives as possible.

I am sure that all people do not have the same goals that I have. Some people may even view my goals as unimportant or not worth their time. I believe that my goals are important and worthwhile. That is the only thing that matters.

I have many goals that I struggle to reach each day. Sometimes it is easy to accomplish something that I set out to do. Other times it is extremely difficult or very time-consuming. Sometimes I just want to give up or put my goals off for a little while. Then I remind myself,,,

My goals are important and worthwhile, and I can accomplish all of the goals I set for myself.