Dale - Bay Village, Ohio

I believe that far too many ideals and words are created to mask that they really do not help clarify whether or not these ideals are really being striven for.

What is faith?

Who has faith?

How can anyone else really know?

Does God really want us to have faith as it is so often described?

Has the meaning of the word Jesus used, that is now interpreted and translated as faith, changed?

Has our definition of faith changed to help get us to not question God when in fact this empowers hierarchies that do not want us to question them?

Why do people who claim to have faith not move mountains or even walk on water?

How can we know when we are doing the will of God?

How can others know if we are doing the will of God?

How many times have we heard people justify doing little or nothing to help someone else because what is happening to them is the will of God?

How many times have we heard people justify just about anything they want by saying it is due to their faith or they are doing the will of God?

How many times have we had others try to prevent us from questioning them because they claim they are working based on faith and/or the will of God?

Some important sources say that Jesus claimed we should do unto others as we would have done unto us.

If we strive to be a golden ruler it seems to me this becomes quite obvious to others regardless of the faith we ascribe to.

It seems to me that we are judged as we judge and that we cannot really tell others what they should do, we can only really tell ourselves what we should do or point out to others what they expect and judge in others.

I believe that the greater the source of intelligence the more this source will hope that we will learn to question and use our own intelligence.

In some sources Jesus is reported to have said “Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened. For those who seek shall find. For those who knock the door shall be opened.”